• Entry
  • Reader's guide
  • Entries A-Z
  • Subject index

Speech-Language Pathologist

A qualified professional who practices in the field of speech-language pathology is titled a speech-language pathologist. Entry into the field of speech-language pathology requires specialized training at the graduate level as mandated by the Council for Clinical Certification ...

  • Loading...
locked icon

Sign in to access this content

Get a 30 day FREE TRIAL

  • Watch videos from a variety of sources bringing classroom topics to life
  • Read modern, diverse business cases
  • Explore hundreds of books and reference titles