The term deadbeat parent refers to a mother or father who willingly fails to pay child support ordered by a family law court or statutory agency such as a child support agency. Alternative terms have included “deadbroke” and “turnip,” as in ...

  • Loading...
locked icon

Sign in to access this content

Get a 30 day FREE TRIAL

  • Watch videos from a variety of sources bringing classroom topics to life
  • Read modern, diverse business cases
  • Explore hundreds of books and reference titles