- Video info
Professor Ying Zhang discusses facets of Chinese economic growth since the start of the 21st century. Her analysis touches on business practices, economic policy, and history/culture to define the face of contemporary business in China.
- Product:SAGE Video
- Type of Content:Interview
- Title:China Business
- Publisher:SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year:2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject:International Business & Management (general), Asian Pacific Business, International Logistics
- Keywords: Academy of Management, business impact analysis, business strategy, cell phones, challenges, issues, and controversies, China, communication challenges, Confucius, current dissemination of information, diffusion, diffusion of innovation, east-west policy, entrepreneurship, foreign direct investment, global economy, globalization (business), globalization (economics), industry, industry and economics, innovation, innovation (business), international business, internet, labor costs, logistics, luxury and luxuries, macroeconomics, management theory, marketing, marketing (business), New Silk Road, philosophy, philosophy and history, preferential treatment, problem solving, project management, research, Social capital theory, Social status, Software, Stakeholders, tax policy, unemployment
Alibaba Group, 1999-
WhatsApp Inc., 2009-
Academic: Ying ZhangOnline ISBN:9781473991132Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016