SAGE Business Cases: Sustainability Series
In 2019, SAGE Business Cases launched Sustainability, a new teaching case series within SAGE Business Cases.View Sustainability Cases
The Sustainability series is edited by:
Kathy Hipple is a founding partner of Noosphere Marketing, and an adjunct professor at Bard’s MBA for Sustainability, where she teaches Finance through a sustainability lens. At Noosphere, she works with mission-driven organizations, financial services
Call for Papers
Partner with SAGE to develop your SUSTAINABILITY teaching case. For further details on submissions, Click here
SAGE is pleased to offer case authors:
- Double-blind peer review of your case and teaching notes
- A thorough editorial process, working to develop your ideas and prepare cases for successful publication
- Freedom to include your students in the case research and writing process
- Copyright in your name and final PDF for ease of use in your classroom
- $500 when your case is published
- An international audience for your work
Have you written a case that you currently use in your classroom? Do you have an idea or a rough draft of a case? Bring it to SAGE and we’ll work with you to develop your idea and ready it for the global classroom.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Rolling
- We look for cases between 1,000 and 5,000 words.
- Please include discussion questions and teaching notes.
- Guidelines and templates may be found here
- Manuscripts are accepted through our ScholarOne portal
- Authors receive decisions within 6-8 weeks of submission.
For questions and sample cases, contact: Rebecca Frankel, Associate Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cases from the Sustainability Series
Click a title to view the case: