Generic Competency Dictionary
Generic competency dictionary
Table 8.1 shows the dictionary of various competencies and the related behaviour indicators. The starters can use this off-the-shelf and further customize it for the organization's various positions while developing their own model.
|Table 8.1: Generic Competency Dictionary |
|Customer Partnership ||Relationship Management || |
- Negotiates requirements
- Manages needs and expectations
- Builds effective alliances
- Maintains personal contact
- Uses formal and informal communication
- Builds respect and trust
- Follows-up with customers
- Focuses on long-term relationship
| ||Business Focus || |
- Focuses on customer requirements
- Finds ways to improve service
- Understands client's business
- Considers customer perspective
- Balances technology and customer requirement
- Prioritizes business requirements
- Stays abreast ...
Looks like you are not subscribed to have access to full content on this book.
Please login or subscribe to get access.
If your Institution does not have a subscription and you cannot access the full text of content on the site, find out how your Institution can subscribe.