- Subject index
This handbook sets out the processes and products of ‘digital’ research. It is a theoretical and practical guide on how to undertake and navigate advanced research in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
Topics covered include:
- How to make research more accessible
- The use of search engines and other sources to determine the scope of work
- Research training for students
- What will theses, dissertations and research reports look like in ten years’ time?
- The storing and archiving of such research
- Ethics and methodologies in the field
- Intercultural issues
The editors focus on advances in arts- and practice-based doctorates, and their application in other fields and disciplines. The contributions chart new territory for universities, research project directors, supervisors and research students regarding the nature and format of graduate and doctoral work, as well as research ...