Last fall, SAGE Knowledge moved to a new and exciting platform hosting more than 4,700 titles, SAGE Knowledge includes an expansive range of SAGE eBook and eReference content, including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, and streaming video.
Exciting new features
Online video collections in the social sciences,
created for use in teaching and research across higher education. SAGE's
video collections combine originally commissioned material with
licensed videos in the areas of Education, Media, Communication and
Cultural Studies, and Counseling & Psychotherapy. Additionally, in 2016 new collections have been launched in Psychology, Business & Management, and Politics & International Relations.
SAGE Recommends discovers content that you might find interesting from other SAGE sites, based on what you’re currently reading. It’s a great way to discover relevant or interesting material that you might otherwise have missed, including journal articles, case studies, reports, podcasts, and even numerical data.
Mobile Responsive Design
New, dedicated displays for each device including all mobile phones and tablets.
Browsing and Searching
The new platform will offers easier searches and a better reading experience.
Content and Features
4,700+ titles in the complete collection including:
- 3,600+ eBook titles in SAGE Books (link to sub page)
- 580+ titles from SAGE Reference (link to sub page)
- Subject collections include:
- Business & Management
- Health & Social Care
- Media & Communication
- Politics & International Relations
Discoverability and support:
- Content is discoverable on major search engines at the title and chapter level
- MARC Records and COUNTER 4 reports are available
- DOIs are registered for each title and chapter and deposited in CrossRef
- Training materials include user guides, videos, and live online training sessions highlighting the features and functionality for librarians and end users