Partner with SAGE to develop your Sustainability teaching case.
view series submissions GUIDELINES
SAGE Publishing continues to grow its teaching case collection, SAGE Business Cases, across the business and management discipline while also focusing in on key areas we care deeply about. The Sustainability collection within SAGE Business Cases will highlight the operational intersection between the private sector, public sector, and natural world, exploring how organizations can shape and be shaped by their physical and regulatory environment. We invite cases that explore challenges to responsible long-term development, and aim to build a collection with a variety of perspectives on environmental, social, and economic sustainability.
SAGE is pleased to offer case authors:
- Double-blind peer review of your case and teaching notes
- A thorough editorial process, working to develop your ideas and prepare cases for successful publication
- Freedom to include your students in the case research and writing process
- Copyright in your name and final PDF for ease of use in your classroom
- $500 when your case is published
- An international audience for your work
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Rolling
- We look for cases between 1,000 and 5,000 words.
- Please include discussion questions and teaching notes.
- Authors receive decisions within 6-8 weeks of submission.
- Manuscripts are accepted through our ScholarOne portal.
- Submissions guidelines and templates are available on the author resources page.
View author resources