Partner with SAGE to develop your Humanities and Arts in Business teaching case.
view series submissions GUIDELINES
Unlike conventional business cases that assemble fact patterns into a pedagogical narrative, Humanities and Arts business cases draw on existing narratives to illuminate how they can be deployed in a business classroom. These narratives may include short stories or novel excerpts, film or play segments, folktales, songs, poems, photographs, paintings, and paradoxes, among other objects from the humanities and arts. A business case of approximately 1,000-5,000 words introduces and reproduces the object and a pedagogical plan and includes a teaching note. The full business case should be a stand-alone teaching tool that does not require students to purchase additional resources, and case authors are responsible for obtaining copyright permissions for restricted material.
SAGE is pleased to offer case authors:
- Double-blind peer review of your case and teaching notes
- A thorough editorial process, working to develop your ideas and prepare cases for successful publication
- Freedom to include your students in the case research and writing process
- Copyright in your name and final PDF for ease of use in your classroom
- $500 when your case is published
- An international audience for your work
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Rolling
- We look for cases between 1,000 and 5,000 words.
- Please include discussion questions and teaching notes.
- Authors receive decisions within 6-8 weeks of submission.
- Manuscripts are accepted through our ScholarOne portal.
- Submissions guidelines and templates are available on the author resources page.
View author resources