Partner with SAGE to develop your Healthcare Management teaching case.
view series submissions GUIDELINES
SAGE Publishing continues to grow its teaching case collection, SAGE Business Cases, across the business and management discipline while also focusing in on key areas. The Healthcare Management collection within SAGE Business Cases will highlight operations management, finance, economics, and ethics in the healthcare industry. Cases may be real or fictional, and should explore dilemmas faced by healthcare providers and/or related firms such as pharmaceutical companies, insurers, and medical device suppliers.
SAGE is pleased to offer case authors:
- Double-blind peer review of your case and teaching notes
- A thorough editorial process, working to develop your ideas and prepare cases for successful publication
- Freedom to include your students in the case research and writing process
- Copyright in your name and final PDF for ease of use in your classroom
- $500 when your case is published
- An international audience for your work
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Rolling
- We look for cases between 1,000 and 5,000 words.
- Please include discussion questions and teaching notes.
- Authors receive decisions within 6-8 weeks of submission.
- Manuscripts are accepted through our ScholarOne portal.
- Submissions guidelines and templates are available on the author resources page.
View author resources