Professional Athletes’ Shrinking Privacy Boundaries: Fans, Information and Communication Technologies, and Athlete Monitoring
- Online Pub. Date: January 02, 2018
- Original Pub. Date: 2009
- Subject: Business Ethics, Information Management, Sports Management
- Level: Intermediate
- Type: Indirect case
- Length: 8029 words
- Copyright: © 2009 Human Kinetics, Inc.
- Region United States of America
- State Oregon
- Industry Sports activities and amusement and recreation activities
Originally Published in:
2009). Professional athletes’ shrinking privacy boundaries: Fans, information and communication technologies, and athlete monitoring. International Journal of Sport Communication, 2(2), 240–256. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1123/ijsc.2.2.240.(
- Publisher: Human Kinetics, Inc.
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4135/9781526437242
- Online ISBN: 9781526437242