SAGE Business Cases: Information for Authors
The goal of SAGE Business Cases is to build a world-class case collection that is fully accessible to staff and students through their academic libraries.
Are you new to writing cases? Curious about our case authors? Interested in becoming an author?
SAGE is pleased to offer our case authors:
- Discoverability of your work on our global SAGE Knowledge platform
- The opportunity to have your case peer-reviewed
- Indexing on Google Scholar
- A chance to help educate the next generation of students
- Copyright in your name
- Payment if we publish your case!
Submit Your Case
Advice from Matt Cronin, Author of A Question of Value