Previous Chapter Session 1: Recognising Feelings Next Chapter
Session 1: Recognising Feelings
- To encourage an appreciation that they have things ‘in common’.
- To encourage an understanding of the role that ‘showing interest’ has in making and retaining friends.
- Flipchart and pens.
- Use ‘Who is the same?’ from the CD-ROM. You will need one copy for each child. (For use with the activity. ‘Who is the Same?’)
- Use the resource ‘Remembering is important’ (CD-ROM). You will need one copy from which each triad will have one scenario. (For use with the activity ‘Remembering is important’.)
- Large, baked bean or coffee tin.
The aim of this game is to encourage children to think about their hobbies, or things that they like doing, and to remember one hobby of someone else.
First get the children to think about their own ...