Previous Chapter Session 2: How Do I Know What You Feel? Next Chapter
Session 2: How Do I Know What You Feel?
- To explore different feelings behind positive and negative situations.
- To explore how we know what people are feeling.
- Pairs of pictures (found on the CD-ROM ‘Pictures’). You should have enough for each child to have one picture. (For use in ‘How are you feeling?’)
- Flipchart sheet with a range of emotional literacy vocabulary on it, for example, angry, disappointed. Choose words that the children have previously encountered. (For use in ‘How are you feeling?’)
- Christmas or birthday cards cut into four pieces (if you have a very small group cut the cards into three pieces). Provide enough for one for each child. (For use in ‘Feelings improvisation’.)
- Use Feelings improvisation (CD-ROM). Cut up the resulting ...