Previous Chapter Session 3: More Solutions Next Chapter
Session 3: More Solutions
- To practise two vital elements to being proactive in this context — being brave and trusting others.
- To extend the range of issues requiring solutions.
- To explore solutions and identify the best.
- If you are with deaf children use ‘More challenges’, from the CD-ROM, and cut it up. Alternatively use flipchart ideas from Session 1 that were generated by the children in the ‘Group discussion’.
- Large pieces of paper and pens (for use in ‘More challenges’).
- Glue sticks (for use in ‘More challenges’).
Sit in a circle. In this game they are going to challenge themselves to tell the group something brave they would like to try and do. The ‘brave thing’ might be something they need to do to ...