Previous Chapter Session 4: Empathy Next Chapter
- To begin to consolidate what has been learnt about the skills of friendship from previous sessions.
- To see that understanding people's feelings is an important part of friendship.
- To begin to respond to other people's feelings.
- Flipchart sheet/s from Module Two: Session 2(‘Feelings’)
- ‘Feelings’ from the CD-ROM cut up into small cards (for ‘Pairs, feelings and responses’).
- Two large baked beans cans, or similar.
This game starts to consolidate what has been learnt by the children about the skills of friendship in the previous sessions.
Have the children sit in a circle. Ask the group to think about all the work they have done so far on friendship. Encourage them to remember the skill practised in each session. Now ask each person to think ...