Previous Chapter Chapter 10: Research Details: What to Write Next Chapter
Chapter 10: Research Details: What to Write
This chapter discusses the components of the research plan and provides suggestions for each of them. An application is divided into several components that together and separately should give the reviewers a balanced and focused understanding of the project. The basic components of your research plan are the following:
- Specific Aims (Objectives)
- Background and Significance (Literature Review)
- Preliminary Studies
- Experimental Design and Methods
- Literature Cited
It is common to overlook the power a title has to direct or misdirect a reviewer's attention. Carefully crafted titles communicate effectively and guide reviewers' expectations. We believe that the following are some of the characteristics of a good title:
- Good titles are short.
- The first word categorizes.
- Good titles are interesting.
- Good titles are informative.
Short titles ...