About SAGE Business Cases
- SAGE Business Cases
- Content Partners
- Title list
- Librarian Resources
SAGE Business Cases is the first discipline-wide digital collection tailored to library needs, providing IP-wide access to cases and making discovery and research easier outside of the traditional per-case purchase model. Offered on SAGE Knowledge, these cases are integrated with SAGE's book, video, and reference content, allowing for a rich research environment.
SAGE Business Cases brings business to life—inspiring students, researchers, and practitioners to develop their own best practices and reach for professional success. In 2018, this truly global collection includes 2,500 case studies. Our editors are already working on next year's additions, to reach 3,000 cases in 2019.
The following academics provide invaluable help in peer reviewing individual cases that scholars and practitioners around the world submit to SAGE Business Cases. Their astute comments and in-depth feedback help our authors revise and shape their cases, readying them for self-study and the classroom.
- Donald L. Anderson, University College, University of Denver
- Robert Atkin, University of Pittsburgh
- Charles Bartlett, Duke University
- Ernest Baskin, St. Joseph's University
- Ross Brennan, University of Hertfordshire
- James Carroll, CPA
- Chris Coleridge, Cambridge Judge Business School
- Léo-Paul Dana, Montpellier Business School
- Carolyn Davis, Morehouse College
- Mark Dodds, SUNY Cortland
- Alain Fayolle, EMLYON Business School
- John Friar, Northeastern University
- Ronald Goldsmith, Florida State University
- Peter Goulet, University of Northern Iowa
- David O. Hartman, Quinnipiac University
- Ella Henry, Auckland University of Technology
- Robert Hisrich, Kent State University
- Maria Humphries, University of Waikato
- Kimberley Kinsley, University of Mary Washington
- Stephen Ko, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Caleb Kwong, University of Essex
- Ken Lipartito, Florida International University
- Heather Lutz, Pennsylvania State University
- Timothy Michael, University of Houston-Clear Lake
- Larry Miller, New York University
- Bala Mulloth, University of Virginia
- Behdad Nowroozi, Catholic University of America
- Justin O'Brien, Royal Holloway University of London
- Karen L. Pellegrin,
Universityof Hawaii at Hilo
- David Pifer, Texas Tech University
- Tracy Porter, Cleveland State University
- Veland Ramadani, South East European University
- Kenneth Rhee, Nazareth College
- Woody Richardson, University of Mary Washington
- Marco Romani, Paideia Institute
- Farid Sadrieh, Quinnipiac University
- James Slack, Brandeis University
- David Ungvary, Bard College
Weingarden, Innovators of Change
The SAGE Business & Management Advisory Board is composed of international academics who advise across our business and management library products. They provide business savvy, scholarly heft, and valuable insight into today’s classroom and curriculum:
- Donald Anderson, University College, University of Denver
- Robert Atkin, Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh
- Ernest Baskin, Saint Joseph's University
- Marleen Dieleman, National University of Singapore
- Jean-Anne Stewart, Henley Business School, University of Reading
- Paul Swiercz, Dept. of Management, George Washington University
- Kenneth Thompson, Driehaus College of Business, DePaul University
- Noah Barsky, Villanova School of Business, Villanova University
- Mary Barrett, School of Management, Operations and Marketing, University of Wollongong
- John B. Stark, CSUB School of Business & Public Administration, California State University, Bakersfield
- Mark Dodds, Sports Management Department, State University of New York, Cortland
Click here to find out more about our partner institutions.
The goal of SAGE Business Cases is to build a world-class case collection that is fully accessible to staff and students through their academic libraries.
SAGE is pleased to offer our case authors:
- Discoverability of their work on our global SAGE Knowledge platform.
- The opportunity to have their case peer-reviewed.
- Payment if we publish your case!
Click on the link below to download the 2018 SAGE Business Cases title list.
For general information about the SAGE Knowledge Platform, click here.
To access Librarian Resources, such as sample social media posts, emails announcement templates, banner ads, and more, please see our SAGE Business & Management Librarian Resources page.
Embed a Search Widget for SAGE Business Cases
Embed a search widget on your library website or subject guides:
<iframe src="http://studysites.uk.sagepub.com/widgets/sk-template.htm" style="height:140px;width:250px;overflow:hidden;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
If you would like to request a trial to SAGE Business Cases please fill in this short form.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to a sales representative, please contact us at:
- United States and Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe, the Middle East, and Africa: email@example.com
- South Asia: Mukesh Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia-Pacific: Rosalia da Garcia at email@example.com
- Latin America North (Mexico, Central America, Colombia, and the Caribbean): Efrén Ricardez at Efren.Ricardez@sagepub.com
- Latin America South (including Brazil): Bruno Machado at Bruno.Machado@sagepub.com
This guide shows you how to set up access to instructor-only teaching notes in SAGE Business Cases
Setting up access to teaching notes for instructors at an institution:
- Sign in to Secure Center
- Go to Account listing and select your account
- Find the field called "SK Business Cases Instructor Verification Code"
- Create a code by typing into the box. Please follow best practices for creating passwords, and don't include any spaces
- Once you've created your code, click "Save Account"
- Now you can share your code with Faculty.
Changing your institution's code:
- Follow steps 1 to 3 above
- Edit the code in "SK Business Cases Instructor Verification Code"
- Click "Save Account"
Using your code:
- Log in to your profile or create a new profile by clicking "Profile" in the top right corner and following the instructions
- Tick the box called "SAGE Business Cases Instructor Access"
- A new box will appear called "Verification Code"
- Enter your verification code (available from your librarian) and click Save
You can download the full set of MARC records for SAGE Business Cases in your Library Admin area.